Quality Control on all hydrostatic products.
We have trained technicians for all your hydrostatic needs.
We test all hydraulic rebuilds. Our technicians are trained in quality control procedures. Each technician is held accountable for their product.
GIVE US A CALL!
- Each unit is pressure washed, disassembled, and inspected by trained technicians.
- Each part is cleaned using a solvent and placed in a reduced – dust environment.
- All working parts are checked, measured, and calibrated to manufacturer specifications.
- All displacement valves and bypass valves are disassembled and rebuilt or replaced.
- Parts are reconditioned, machined, or replaced to meet manufacturer specifications.
- High pressure manifold rebuilt and inspected.
- Charge pump rebuilt to specification.
- New gaskets, O-rings, and seals replaced (Including new shaft seal)
- The unit is checked for leaks using a testing apparatus.
- Quality Charts are recorded and checked against specifications.
- Pressure and flow adjustments are made to specifications.
- Unit is then filled with oil to prevent condensation during shipping.
- Unit receives fresh paint job and quality seal.
All of our hydraulic pumps carry a one year warranty and offer a full money back guarantee. We usually can ship your hydraulic pump in three days or so.
Hydraulic pumps are designed to last a lengthy period of time when paired with the proper maintenance.
We accept almost all forms of payment. If you have a payment question, give us a call.
Disclaimer: All references to OEM words are strictly for reference only and does not imply that we are an OEM distributor.